blind_html Re: [Fwd: Crossword Puzzle]

  • From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:39:16 -0800

Lol! Tha'ts good.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind_html-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blind_html-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nimer
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 3:23 PM
To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: blind_html [Fwd: Crossword Puzzle]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Crossword Puzzle
Date:   Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:21:50 -0800
From:   Alan Paganelli <alanandsuzanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Alan J. Paganelli <alzan@xxxxxxxxxx>

Crossword Puzzle

A shy gentleman was preparing to board a plane when he heard that the Pope
was on the same flight.  "This is exciting," thought the gentleman. "I've
always been a big fan of the Pope. Perhaps I'll be able to see him in
person."

Imagine his surprise when the Pope sat down in the seat next to him for the
flight.  Still, the gentleman was too shy to speak to the Pontiff. Shortly
after take-off, the Pope began a crossword puzzle.

"This is fantastic," thought the gentleman.  "I'm really good at crosswords.

Perhaps, if the Pope gets stuck, he'll ask me for assistance."

Almost immediately, the Pope turned to the gentleman and said,  "Excuse me,
but do you know a four letter word referring to a woman that ends in 'unt'?"

Only one word leapt to mind ... "My goodness," thought the gentleman, "I
can't tell the Pope that. There must be another word." The gentleman thought

for quite a while, then  it hit him.

Turning to the pope, the gentleman said, "I think the word you're looking
for  is 'aunt'."

"Of course," said the Pope.  "Do you have an eraser?"

Regards,

Alan

Please click on: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
<http://www.home.earthlink.net/%7Ealanandsuzanne/>.
There, you'll find files of my arrangements and performances played on the
Yamaha Tyros keyboard.  I often add files so check back regularly!

The albums in Technics  format formerly on my website are still available
upon request.

taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender via reply e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone: