blind_html Re: [Fwd: Breaking Health Alert. FDA bans pistachio for Salmonella Risk]

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 00:58:08 -0700

good gods, what isn't infected with that damn thing now a days!

I think its natures second try at thinning us out, and the range is far greater than the aids attempt got to be!

a few more incursions and well be swimming in the stuff, literally more than likely!

thanks for the heads up!

The elf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:31:54 -0400
From: Emergencyemail.ORG <bounced@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx

FDA. Do not eat pistachio products.
Details...

http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=351&z=1

The Emergency Email&  Wireless Network and NewsEmergency.com
http://www.EmergencyEmail.org

Visit The National Weather Situation Page(tm) at...
http://www.vuetoo.com/vue1/SituationPageNews.asp?sit=27