blind_html Re: Fwd: $250 Social Security Stimulus Checks are in the Mail

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 01:47:44 -0700

"big difference" who do these jerks think there fooling!

I quit smoking over a month ago, due to not being able to afford it anymore, not because I wanted to, but due to the cost, and I still can barely pay the minimal bills I am responsible for around here!

I think I'll go take a walk, and see if I can find someone who smokes and bum a cigarette from them to calm my nerves! before I really go off...

later,
the elf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:01:11 -0000
From: Ray T. Mahorney <coffee-craver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind-chit-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

$250 Social Security Stimulus Checks are in the Mail
(tip from lisa on the IRC - http://www.cband.info )

http://www.businesspundit.com/250-social-security-stimulus-checks-are-in-the-mail/

The social security stimulus package is on its way. The stimulus comes
in the form of $250 checks for social security recipients. CNN reports:

An estimated 50 million Social Security and Supplemental Security Income
(SSI) recipients will receive their one-time $250 economic stimulus
check starting in early May — several weeks ahead of schedule, Vice
President Joe Biden announced Thursday.
Vice President Biden says the checks will “make a big difference” for
older Americans and those with disabilities.

Vice President Biden says the checks will “make a big difference” for
older Americans and those with disabilities. The $250 checks “will make
a big difference in the lives of older Americans and people with
disabilities — many of whom have been hit especially hard by the
economic crisis that has swept across the country,” Biden said in a
written statement.

“Big difference” is an overstatement, but it’s a nice gesture.

<*>  Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*>  To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*>  To change settings via email:
    mailto:Blind-chit-chat-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    mailto:Blind-chit-chat-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/