blind_html Re: Class Action Suit Against the Social Security Administration

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:46:37 -0800

if you check with the local social security and social services departments around such a person, many of them have started programs where when a notice is sent to a client, a copy is sent to a person or department group who call the individual and read the notice to them.

there is as well, methods (that most don't know about) where someone can set a person as there advocate, and a similar arrangement can be made for the inclusion of the advocate so they get a copy and can read, read to them, and take care of matters for said grandma, smile.

HTH,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin L. Clark" <lighthouse101@xxxxxxxxxxx>