blind_html Re: Blind accessible

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 08:35:48 -0700

I have too many problems with the NFB, so don't even get me started with them.

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

FRANK LOVERME wrote:
The Braille is on those machines and other ridiculous places, because we forced government and industry, to put them there, under the threat of media coverage or law suits. I remember the NFB going from store to store, in downtown Buffalo, threatening store owners with exposure, if they didn't make their rest rooms, handicap friendly, and yet, where their offices were, in one of our government buildings, they didn't say anything about the inaccessibility to wheelchair bound civilians. I was an officer of the NFB and resigned, when I saw how the misuse of power was becoming a disease, and infecting the organization on a national level. I'm always, Frank Check out my line of clothing for blind nudists. I try to stay competitive in the cost per custom made garments, but must adjust the rates, as the dollar fluctuates and supply and demand of the finer metallic fabrics, demands fee changes, accordingly. Also, my new transparent line, will be available, for spring, at drastically reduced prices. For more information, go to my web site or Email me directly. remember What you don't see, is what we sell.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>