blind_html Re: Blind accessible

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:16:20 -0700

I agree with this. Also, isn't the blind community expecting too much out of the sighted? I mean, we are a minority, but even more then that, why can't we adapt instead of force people to adapt to us?

Nimer J

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete

I think, often we expect too much, just because there is a law, which gives us unlimited access to everything. Take for instance...Clearly on a friend's Jeep steering wheel, is a Braille contraction. Now tell me, why would any blind person want to be in the driver's seat, if he can't see to drive? I'm always, Frank Check out my line of clothing for blind nudists. I try to stay competitive in the cost per custom made garments, but must adjust the rates, as the dollar fluctuates and supply and demand of the finer metallic fabrics, demands fee changes, accordingly. Also, my new transparent line, will be available, for spring, at drastically reduced prices. For more information, go to my web site or Email me directly. remember What you don't see, is what we sell.