blind_html Re: Adjusting Volume On YouTube

  • From: "Mark" <torgersonenator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 03:35:38 -0800

  1.. Hi
  2..      I brought up a video and pressed enter on the mute button but
nothing seemed to help. There is a button labeled volume and it didn't help
either. Actually, there is no volume up or down button that I can tell so that
is unusual. What should I try next?
God bless,
Mark
--

      Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 24.1°F(-4.4°C) Wind:E (090°) at 7mph (6KT)