blind_html Re: Adjusting Volume On YouTube

  • From: "Betteye" <the_boldens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:25:17 -0500

click on the button that has mute
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark
  To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 4:01 PM
  Subject: blind_html Adjusting Volume On YouTube

  Hi
       Thanks to help I received on this list I can now play YouTube videos.
The trouble is that the volume is at zero. Its like a silent movie. So, I was
wondering, how do I turn up the volume? Perhaps there is a mute button I
accidentally hit?
       Thanks in advance for your help.

  God bless,
  Mark
  --
        Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 36.0°F(2.2°C) Wind:W (270°) at 7mph (6KT)