blind_html Playing You Toob songs

  • From: "Mark" <torgersonenator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:21:35 -0800

Hi
     My Girlfriend sent me some links to songs on you tube. Unfortunately, when
I press enter on the link and go to the you tube page the songs do not play.
What am I doing wrong? I truly would like to listen to the songs but I am lost
on what to do next.
     Any ideas are appreciated.

God bless,
Mark
--
      Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Overcast, 39.9°F(4.4°C) Wind:SE (130°) at 7mph (6KT)