blind_html Magic Jack Questions

  • From: "Mark" <torgersonenator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:28:56 -0800

I was not sure if this is the right list to ask this on but I have a couple questions about the magic jack system. First, is there a preferable phone to use with this VOIP situation? I tried one of the old trim line phones from the last century and the results are mixed. I think it might have a problem in the cord. Second, does one have to stay with a corded phone or can one use a cordless?
    Thank you.

God bless,