blind_html List purpose

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:40:06 -0600

This list seems to have died, I'm not even sure if anyone is still
receiving these messages. For those people who are on this list, I'm
willing to maintain a list but I need to know what topic the list
needs to be on. Is there a topic that's not covered by any list that I
can possibly run a list on? Or should I open this up to be a
generalized computer list? Or maybe close it completely Ideas? I am
going to advertise this list widely to get more members, but I'm
trying to figure out what it should be on. Maybe something to do with

Nimer J