blind_html How to:

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:14:29 -0700

I am starting a new thing about how to do certain things, in order to get blind individuals' opinions. Actually, I got the idea from another list, but here goes. The first one is:

Do you use a debit card when
shopping at a store? If you do, how do you handle the buttons on the
machine?

it
review,
reliance
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org