blind_html Help with a auto responder message

  • From: "Otis Blue" <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:54:39 -0500

Hi,

Could someone please help me with a couple of auto responder messages I
have?  I want to use these on 2 of my business emails but I want it sot up
in the auto responder so it looks more professional.  There's a way you can
have the auto responder automaticly grab the person's name, email address
and it will automaticly add the subject that the sender put into the subject
line.  I don't know how to set this up in a auto responder so I was
wondering if someone can help me out with it.  Please let me know.

Visit http://www.midwest-merchandise.com to take advantage of a 5 percent
discount on any consumer electronic item when you register for an account.

Otis Blue
MidWest-Merchandise
Milwaukee WI
Phone: (414) 461-8885