blind_html Hello

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:03:45 -0700

Hello,
This is the admin of this list. I have had a few subscriptions lately, and thought I would get on to make sure everyone knows the purpose of this list. This list is strictly for web development, and as I am only familiar with HTML, I thought I would call it blind_html. Yes, there is a blind webbers group, but there needs to be some variety. If you have any web-related questions, please ask.
Nimer Jaber, Admin

PS I am looking for a moderator of this list to ensure that it continues to run, and that we don't see messages here about the operation of JAWS or Trekker or something else. If anyone wants to do it, please email me.