blind_html [Fwd: [nabs-l] FW: Tuition Tales: A once in a lifetime chance to win $10K!]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:56:26 -0600

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

it
review,
reliance
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:

Subject: [nabs-l] FW: Tuition Tales: A once in a lifetime chance to win $10K!
Date:   Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:31:28 -0500
From:   Juan Carlos Munoz <blinddrummer1989@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm going to enter, and strongly encourage all of you to do the same.

Juan Carlos Munoz

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:36:48 -0700
From: member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BLINDDRUMMER1989@xxxxxxxxxxx

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.

Do you or someone
you know deserve
$10,000 for college?

Tell us why in a 30-second video and you could win:

$10,000 for college

$250 gift card to Bed Bath&  Beyond

$250 Bank of America® Visa® Gift Card
Tuition Tales is open to anyone of any age. Enter for yourself or on behalf of
family or friends.
Be sure to upload your video by May 5, 2009.

Terms&  Conditions apply. Go to upromise.com to learn more.

Upromise is a secure site that respects your privacy. Upromise will never ask
you to disclose your full credit card information within an email. If you have
any doubt about the authenticity of an email from Upromise, simply open a new
web browser, type in www.upromise.com, log in to your Upromise account safely
and securely and then perform the requested activity.

At Upromise, we do not send unsolicited emails. If you no longer want to
receive information about other Upromise saving opportunities by email, you may
opt out or contact us at member@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Upromise and the Upromise logo are registered service marks of Upromise, Inc. Other
logos are trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners. All rights
reserved. © 2009 Upromise, Inc.

SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae, Inc. and Upromise,
Inc., are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States.

Upromise, Inc., 95 Wells Avenue, Suite 160, Newton, MA 02459.

www.upromise.com

CC Code: 20090320-0425-TT-E-TuitionLaunc-vF