blind_html Fwd: [nabs] The Friend Mail: an Accessible alternative to Facebook

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:54:24 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Terrell Jones <kf4yni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:25:55 -0600
Subject: [nabs] The Friend Mail: an Accessible alternative to Facebook
To: bct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, acb-l@xxxxxxx, nabs@xxxxxxx,
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This came from the Frind mail blog at http://www.friendmail.com

We're incredibly excited to announce that we are launching our free
public beta today! TheFriendMail (http://thefriendmail.com) is a
service that turns your email inbox into a powerful and convenient
Facebook app. You can update your status, post on friends' walls,
receive your news feed, like, comment, and more without leaving your
inbox. TheFriendMail also has the best email notifications for
Facebook. Here are some of the highlights:

It's a Facebook app that works entirely over email

Share status updates, links, and photos on Facebook anywhere you have
access to email. Lookup your friends' profiles and post on their walls
just by sending email. Request your news feed or create a schedule and
have it automatically delivered to your inbox. You can even "like" and
comment directly from your email.

Join the free beta

The best email notifications for Facebook

I hope you enjoy,

Terrell
blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx