blind_html [Fwd: Wow, the web version of MSN Messenger is accessible!]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 10:05:44 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Wow, the web version of MSN Messenger is accessible!
Date:   Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:35:55 -0600
From:   Sara <push@xxxxxxx>
To:     <gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I was chatting with a guy who was using the web version of messenger. I asked for the link thinking I'd find one more useless site but I was planning on sharing the link with sighted friends who might like I thought I'd try it just to see and I was able to sign in! Not only that, I was able to send and receive messages to my other account logged in using the regular windows live messenger.
I can even see who's online.
The link is:
You have to listen to a lot of on-clicks, but it really is workable. Popups need to be turned off for that site and you might need to turn browse mode on and off to make sure all new messages are loaded, but it's workable if you need instant messaging at work woops I mean at the library. smile
Please join my Access mailing list at:

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.