blind_html Fwd: [VINUX] VIprogramlist.sh 1.1, now with added application description

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:46:13 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [VINUX] VIprogramlist.sh 1.1, now with added application description
Date:   Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:27:28 +0000
From:   David Knight <pandmscardk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     vinux-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've updated VIprogramlist to version 1.1. I've increased the
application speed, although there's a lot more work to do there. I also
tinkered with the default interface to make it larger. I've added a
second column which contains information about each application. Orca
will read across the line, starting with the application name followed
by a description. Unfortunately not all applications have descriptions
but most do.