blind_html Fwd: Teacher's Guide for Braille Sense Plus Training

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:02:23 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Teacher's Guide for Braille Sense Plus Training
Date:   Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:45:42 -0400
From:   jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:     gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

As we posted to our website earlier, the Braille Sense Plus online training was held earlier today. We have archived the audio of the Braille Sense Plus training at www.gwmicro.com/braillesense </braillesense>. Look for the link that says, “Online Training Session 1.” If you want to save the audio, you can right-click (or press the Context menu key), and select Save As. The file is an MP3, so it can also be played on the Braille Sense or any MP3 player. You can also stream the audio from our website.

For teachers and trainers, I have created a worksheet based on today’s training. This is a series I expect to expand in the future for the Braille Sense Plus as well as our other products. You can access the files at www.gwmicro.com/teachers </teachers>. You will notice there are two files for the Braille Sense Plus. One of them is a worksheet, and the other file contains the answers to the worksheet. The worksheet is designed to be used in conjunction with today’s training class. This is an easy way for you to learn about the Braille Sense Plus quickly and easily, as well as a good way to test your student’s knowledge.

Best Regards,

Jeremy Curry

Training Division Manager

GW Micro, Inc.

Phone: (260) 489-3671

Fax: (260) 489-2608

Web: www.gwmicro.com </>

*/GW Micro provides high quality software and hardware products for the blind and visually impaired, including Window-Eyes: the most advanced screen reader on the market./*

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx