blind_html Fwd: Take the frustration out of phone trees - Saturday, Dec. 26, 2009

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindaccesshelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 01:58:18 -0600

 Thought this would be useful!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Take the frustration out of phone trees - Saturday, Dec. 26,
2009
Date:   Fri, 25 Dec 2009 22:30:00 -0700
From: Kim Komando Show Daily Cool Site <kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     nimerjaber1 <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>

To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add *kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* <mailto:kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> to your address book or safe sender list.

To view this e-mail as a Web page, *go here.

* <http://www.komando.com/newsletter/CSOTD_12-26-09.htm>
Your e-mail address will never be sold to anyone ever. I promise!
Pewter Ribbon Bookmark <http://store.komando.com/p-701-pewter-ribbon-bookmark.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=pewter_ribbon_bookmark&utm_campaign=d>

The Kim Komando Show
Kim's Club <http://store.komando.com/c-17-kims-club.aspx> Listen <http://www.komando.com/listen/> Shop <http://store.komando.com/> Cool Sites <http://www.komando.com/coolsites/> Columns <http://www.komando.com/columns/> Videos <http://videos.komando.com/> Tips <http://www.komando.com/tips/> Buying Guide <http://www.komando.com/buyguide/>
Cool Site of the Day

*Saturday, Dec. 26, 2009*

Kim Komando Creamy Cocoa <http://store.komando.com/p-719-kim-komando-creamy-cocoa.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=komando_cocoa&utm_campaign=komando_cocoa_inbody>

*Today's Cool Site...*

 Take the frustration out of phone trees

You probably gave family members a few tech gifts. Maybe you got a few tech gifts yourself.

If so, you'll probably spend the next few days figuring them out. And you may have to call tech support.

Calling companies these days can be an exercise in frustration. You have to navigate complex phone trees. You have to sit through menus and press buttons.

Well, there's a better solution. You can use Fonolo. Start by entering the name of the company you want to call. Fonolo says it has hundreds of companies in its database.

Then, select the department you'd like to reach. Finally, enter your phone number. Fonolo will call the company and navigate the phone tree. You'll be connected to the exact department you want!

I know many are skeptical about giving out their phone numbers online. But Fonolo says it uses them only to complete calls.

fonolo.com <http://fonolo.com/>

Video of the Day <http://videos.komando.com/2009/12/26/alma/>

Animated films are just for kids, right? Not this short. It's fun and a little bizarre. And the art is done really well.
Click Here <http://videos.komando.com/2009/12/26/alma/>
News of the Day <http://www.komando.com/dailynews/>

Keep up to date on all things digital with the Daily News at Komando.com. You'll find easy, fast video news releases, too!
Click Here <http://www.komando.com/dailynews/>
Digital Minute <http://www.komando.com/tips/index.aspx?id=7879>

Protecting your privacy and personal data is important. So, check my 10 best-read Privacy and Security Tips from 2009.
Click Here <http://www.komando.com/tips/index.aspx?id=7879>
Download of the Day <http://www.komando.com/downloads/category.aspx?id=7877>

There's no better price for software than free. And that's the price for my downloads. Check out the top 10 for 2009.
Click Here <http://www.komando.com/downloads/category.aspx?id=7877>
Tip of the Day <http://www.komando.com/kids/tip.aspx?id=7878>

Kids can be a handful. Throw in technology and it's easy to get overwhelmed. Every parent should explore this top 10 list of tips.
Click Here <http://www.komando.com/kids/tip.aspx?id=7878>

10 Year LED Light Bulb <http://store.komando.com/p-556-10-year-led-light-bulb-60w.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=lightbulb&utm_campaign=lightbulb_inbody>

Sign Up For All Of Kim's Newsletters! <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/>

Advertise <http://www.komando.com/advertise.aspx> | Advertiser Comments <http://www.komando.com/advertise-comments.aspx> | Sign Up for our E-mail Alerts <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/> Privacy Policy <http://www.komando.com/privacy.aspx> | Terms and Conditions <http://www.komando.com/terms.aspx> | Reprint Permission <http://www.komando.com/reprint-permission.aspx>

Copyright 2009 Weststar Digital Audio, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit: