blind_html [Fwd: Police to launch torture inquiry]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:35:50 -0600

About time.

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

it
review,
reliance
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:

Subject:        Police to launch torture inquiry
Date:   Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:57:34 +0000 (GMT)
From:   BBC Breaking News Alert <dailyemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx

Police are asked to probe if a British MI5 agent was complicit in the torture
of Guantanamo detainee Binyam Mohamed, the BBC understands.

For more details: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news