blind_html [Fwd: Police to launch torture inquiry]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:35:50 -0600

About time.

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the

Subject:        Police to launch torture inquiry
Date:   Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:57:34 +0000 (GMT)
From:   BBC Breaking News Alert <dailyemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx

Police are asked to probe if a British MI5 agent was complicit in the torture
of Guantanamo detainee Binyam Mohamed, the BBC understands.

For more details:

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this BBC Breaking News
Alert because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you. To
unsubscribe (or subscribe if this message was forwarded to you) go to: