blind_html [Fwd: [JAWS-Users] ie 8]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:24:18 -0600

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

it
review,
reliance
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:

Subject:        [JAWS-Users] ie 8
Date:   Thu, 19 Mar 2009 20:33:27 -0400
From:   David Ferrin <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The direct download link will be as follows:

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/IE8-WindowsXP-x86-ENU.exe

It's just after 8:30 Eastern right now, so give it some time to upload,
possibly 10 or 15 minutes as it's 16 MB.
David Ferrin
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: