blind_html Fwd: Humor

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 14:45:40 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Humor
Date:   Thu, 7 May 2009 09:40:06 -0700
From:   Alan Paganelli <alanandsuzanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Alan J. Paganelli <alzan@xxxxxxxxxx>

Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and forget where
they left them.
A friend of mine confused her Valium with her
birth control pills
... she has 14 kids but doesn't really care.
One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain
5 lbs.
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
The best way to forget your troubles is to wear
tight shoes.
The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are
doing, someone else does.
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and
your fat are really
good friends
.  (
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.
I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting
fire to my pants..
Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes! Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like... 'You know sometimes
I forget to eat!' .......Now I've forgotten my address, my
mother's maiden name
and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of
stupid to forget to eat!
The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they
marry him.
I read this article that said the
typical symptoms of stress
are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's
my idea of a perfect day!

Please click on: <>.
There, you'll find files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros keyboard.  I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics  format formerly on my website are still
available upon request.
Messages in this topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTM0MzJwNDdjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDOTgzNzIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjQxNzE0NDU4BHRwY0lkAzkzNTY-> (30) Reply (via web post) <;_ylc=X3oDMTJwdGFtYWVqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDOTgzNzIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMjQxNzE0NDU4?act=reply&messageNum=98372> | Start a new topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkb3M2YWZsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjQxNzE0NDU4> Messages <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNGVqY2JlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbXNncwRzdGltZQMxMjQxNzE0NDU4> | Files <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlb25lOTVqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZmlsZXMEc3RpbWUDMTI0MTcxNDQ1OA--> | Photos <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdWRwN252BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcGhvdARzdGltZQMxMjQxNzE0NDU4> | Links <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzdudXBzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbGlua3MEc3RpbWUDMTI0MTcxNDQ1OA--> | Database <;_ylc=X3oDMTJicmppYzUwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZGIEc3RpbWUDMTI0MTcxNDQ1OA--> | Polls <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNWFoMWdsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcG9sbHMEc3RpbWUDMTI0MTcxNDQ1OA--> | Calendar <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjOGhqcDk0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDY2FsBHN0aW1lAzEyNDE3MTQ0NTg-> Yahoo! Groups <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjdGxrNHE4BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEyNDE3MTQ0NTg-> Change settings via the Web <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlM2s2dmFyBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3RuZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTI0MTcxNDQ1OA--> (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest> | Switch format to Traditional <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional> Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjbGMwbGlpBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDaHBmBHN0aW1lAzEyNDE3MTQ0NTg-> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <> | Unsubscribe <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=>
Recent Activity

     New Members

Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkODZkM3VpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQMxMjQxNzE0NDU4>
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good <;_ylg=1/SIG=11314uv3k/**http%3A//>

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free! <;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3A//>

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJucW5sMTh1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMzEwNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDbmNtb2QEc2xrA2dyb3VwczIEc3RpbWUDMTI0MTcxNDQ1OA-->

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.