blind_html [Fwd: Giveaway of the Day]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 07:39:10 -0600

The comments indicate that this is not so good, and I have never heard of this before, but if you need a firewall, it may be worth trying.

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the

Subject:        Giveaway of the Day
Date:   Thu, 19 Mar 2009 07:04:30 +0000
From:   Giveaway of the Day <giveaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx

 Giveaway of the Day <>

jFirewall Personal Pro is a simple, easy and convenient firewall, no additional knowledge is needed for use it. <>

jFirewall Personal Pro is a simple, easy to use and convenient firewall. No additional knowledge is needed to use it. With jFirewall Personal Pro you can configure individual rules for all the applications only once and then all the network activity of your system’s processes will conform to these rules. Several modes of work will allow to choose the optimal one. You can also watch the applications’ network activity in real time. Moreover, the firewall is integrated with proactive protection component that will prevent suspicious software from being installed on your system.

You are subscribed to email updates from Giveaway of the Day <> To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now <>. Email delivery powered by Google Inbox too full? (feed) <> Subscribe <> to the feed version of Giveaway of the Day in a feed reader. If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Giveaway of the Day, c/o Google, 20 W Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610