blind_html [Fwd: Fw: GR Obituary To Common Sense.]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:10:59 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Fw: GR Obituary To Common Sense.
Date:   Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:09:23 -0500
From:   Tracy Root <birchiepie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <blind-chit-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Lisa <mailto:whitedove621@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*To:* gordonradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gordonradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 27, 2009 1:18 PM
*Subject:* GR Obituary To Common Sense.

> Obituary
> block quote
> 'Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, 'Common Sense', who
> has
> been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he
> was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
> He
> will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
> Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm;
> Life isn't always fair; and maybe it was my fault.
> Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more
> than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in
> charge).
> His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but
> overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy
> charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended
> from
> school for using mouth wash after lunch; and a teacher fired for
> reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
> Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job
> that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly
> children.
> It declined even further when schools were required to get parental
> consent
> to administer sun lotion or an Aspirin to a student; but could not inform
> parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
> Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became
> businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
> Common Sense
> took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your
> own
> home
> and the burglar could sue you for assault.
> Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to
> realise that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in
> her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement ...
> Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust. His
> wife, Discretion, his daughter, Responsibility, his son, Reason.
> He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights; I Want It Now;
> Someone Else Is To Blame; I'm A Victim.
> Not many attended his funeral because so few realised he was gone. If you
> still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do
> nothing.
> Evil will flourish when good people just stand and do nothing.

Messages in this topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTM1N242bTdjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDODkwNDIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjMzMDk3NTI2BHRwY0lkAzg5MDQy> (1) Reply (via web post) <;_ylc=X3oDMTJwNjhhbjA3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDODkwNDIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMjMzMDk3NTI2?act=reply&messageNum=89042> | Start a new topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOXA5cW84BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjMzMDk3NTI2> Messages <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMW9jOGp0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbXNncwRzdGltZQMxMjMzMDk3NTI1> | Files <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNDNlZ3NyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZmlsZXMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzA5NzUyNQ--> | Photos <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYTVzbWpiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcGhvdARzdGltZQMxMjMzMDk3NTI1> | Links <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlM285MDY2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbGlua3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzA5NzUyNQ--> | Database <;_ylc=X3oDMTJidWtscHQzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZGIEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzA5NzUyNQ--> | Polls <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMm1hbTFrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcG9sbHMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzA5NzUyNQ--> | Calendar <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZGwxOGRnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDY2FsBHN0aW1lAzEyMzMwOTc1MjU->
From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods <*> Yahoo! Groups <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjbTZzOWkyBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEyMzMwOTc1MjY-> Change settings via the Web <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZm1ycm9sBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3RuZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzA5NzUyNg--> (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest> | Switch format to Traditional <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional> Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZXBzdnFuBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDaHBmBHN0aW1lAzEyMzMwOTc1MjY-> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <> | Unsubscribe <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=>
Recent Activity

     New Members

Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOTRvbjc1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQMxMjMzMDk3NTI2>
Group Charity

i-SAFE <*>

Keep your kids

safer online