blind_html Fwd: Free Online Window-Eyes Script Training

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bonniels21@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:37:26 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Free Online Window-Eyes Script Training
Date:   Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:43:47 -0400
From:   gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:     gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

The following event has been posted to the GW Micro Upcoming Events <http://www.gwmicro.com/events> page:

Name: Free Online Window-Eyes Script Training
When: Monday, May 04, 2009
What: Free Online Training
Who: Jeremy Curry
Comments: Greetings,

Due to popular demand, we are going to have a free online script training. This training is not intended to show you how to write scripts. However, you will learn what scripts are, how you can get scripts, how to install scripts, and how to adjust them to your personal taste.

We plan to cover the following:

1. What are scripts?
2. Overview of Script Manager
3. How to get scripts with Script Central
4. How to install and configure scripts to your personal taste.

The class is online, free, and will be held on Monday, May 4 at 3 P.M. Eastern time. Space is limited, so you must register to participate. A place in the class will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. To register, please email me at jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeremy Curry
Training Division Manager
GW Micro, Inc.
Phone: (260) 489-3671
Fax: (260) 489-2608
Web: www.gwmicro.com
GW Micro provides high quality software and hardware products for the blind and visually impaired, including Window-Eyes: the most advanced screen reader on the market.

The gw-news list is an announce only list used for GW Micro news and product
information.

blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.