blind_html [Fwd: Computer Tech Support]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:24:06 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Computer Tech Support
Date:   Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:52:44 -0800
From:   Alan Paganelli <alanandsuzanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Alan J. Paganelli <alzan@xxxxxxxxxx>

    Computer Tech Support
This ought to make you feel better about your computer skills! Well, some of you anyway!
Tech support:
What kind of computer do you have?
  Female customer:   A white one...
   Hi, this is Celine . I can't get my diskette out.
Tech support:
  Have you tried pushing the Button?
Customer:  Yes, sure, it's really stuck.
Tech support:
   That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note.
Customer:  No ,
wait a minute.. I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk... sorry....
Tech support:
   Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
Customer:  Your left or my left?
Tech support:
   Good day. How may I help you?
Male customer:   Hello... I can't print.
Tech support:
 Would you click on 'start'  for me and...
  Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates.
Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor,
but the computer still says he can't find it...
   ============== =
  I have problems printing in red..
Tech support:
   Do you have a color printer?
Customer:  Aaaah....................thank you.
Tech support:
   What's on your monitor now, ma'am?
   A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me at the 7-11.
  My keyboard is not working anymore.
Tech support:
  Are you sure it's plugged into the computer?
  No. I can't get behind the computer.
Tech support:
   Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back.
Customer:!   OK
Tech support:
  Did the keyboard come with you?
Customer:  Yes
Tech support:
  That means the keyboard is not plugged in. Is there another keyboard?
  Yes, there's another one here. Ah..that one does work...
Tech support:
Your password is the small letter 'a' as in apple, a capital letter V as n Victor,
the number 7.
Customer:  Is that 7 in capital letters ?
   == =============
Customer:   can't get on the Internet.
Tech support:
  Are you sure you used the right password?
  Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
Tech support:
   Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer:  Five dots.
Tech support:
   What anti-virus program do you use?
Customer:  Netscape.
Tech support:
  That's not an anti-virus program.
Customer:   Oh, sorry...Internet Explorer.
I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but
every time I move the mouse, it disappears.
Tech support:   How may I help you?
Customer:  I'm writing my first e-mail.
Tech support:
   OK,  and what seems to be the problem?
Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the circle around
A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
Tech support:
  Are you running it under windows?
'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in
the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his  printer is working fine.'
And last but not least...
Tech support:
'Okay Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the
Program Manager.'
Customer:  I don't have a P.
Tech support:  On your keyboard, Bob.
Customer:   What do you mean?
Tech support:
  'P'.....on your keyboard, Bob.

Please click on: <>.
There, you'll find files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros keyboard.  I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics  format formerly on my website are still
available upon request.
Messages in this topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTM1MzRzdWEyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDODk4OTMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjMzNzYyODA3BHRwY0lkAzg5ODkz> (1) Reply (via web post) <;_ylc=X3oDMTJwMm9iYzRhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDODk4OTMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMjMzNzYyODA3?act=reply&messageNum=89893> | Start a new topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkc2p1NjQwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjMzNzYyODA3> Messages <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkN2pkYWwyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbXNncwRzdGltZQMxMjMzNzYyODA3> | Files <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcjMwamZqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZmlsZXMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzc2MjgwNw--> | Photos <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdnF2azhtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcGhvdARzdGltZQMxMjMzNzYyODA3> | Links <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYjhmYTdtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbGlua3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzc2MjgwNw--> | Database <;_ylc=X3oDMTJidGQzNDZ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZGIEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzc2MjgwNw--> | Polls <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYWt0ZzRoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcG9sbHMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzc2MjgwNw--> | Calendar <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjanFwZWpkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDY2FsBHN0aW1lAzEyMzM3NjI4MDc->
From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods <*> Yahoo! Groups <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjcDhlNDZqBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEyMzM3NjI4MDc-> Change settings via the Web <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlOWdpdnI2BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3RuZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzc2MjgwNw--> (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest> | Switch format to Traditional <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional> Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjdGNqb3BiBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDaHBmBHN0aW1lAzEyMzM3NjI4MDc-> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <> | Unsubscribe <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=>
Recent Activity

     New Members

Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNjU3djZsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQMxMjMzNzYyODA3>
Yahoo! Groups

Everyday Wellness Zone <*>

Check out featured

healthy living groups.