blind_html [Fwd: CSUN 2009 Conference]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 06:21:50 -0600

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

it
review,
reliance
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:

Subject:        CSUN 2009 Conference
Date:   Wed, 18 Mar 2009 03:04:55 -0400
From:   gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:     gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

The following event has been posted to the GW Micro Upcoming Events <http://www.gwmicro.com/events> page:

Name: CSUN 2009 Conference
When: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 to Saturday, March 21, 2009
What:
Comments: Please stop by GW Micro booth # 314/333 to check out all of new features and products!
Would you like to know more about new Features of Window-Eyes?
How about the Voice Sense with GW Sense Navigation (GPS) or New Braille Sense Plus? If you are low vision you need to see our Sense View Duo portable video magnifier. You also want to check out our new portable Daisy book player and Desk Top CCTVs.

Conference location:
Los Angeles Airport Marriott
5855 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90045
Tel: 310-641-5700

Dates and hours of exhibits:
Wednesday, March 18, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday, March 19, 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, March 20, 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, March 21, 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM

Best Regards,
Chris Park
Director of Business Development
GW Micro Inc
725 Airport North Office Park
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Voice: 260-489-3671 ext.204
FAX: 260-489-2608
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.gwmicro.com

The gw-news list is an announce only list used for GW Micro news and product
information.