blind_html Fwd: BAH Duxbury Systems announcesMegaDots 2.4

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 01:13:54 -0600

Nimer M. Jaber

The information contained within or attached to this electronic communication is confidential and is for the eyes of the intended recipient only. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender via reply email and destroy the message and any attachments immediately. Thank you, and have a great day!

Please reply with any further questions. <mailto:%22nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx%22>