blind_html Fw: [blindwindows7] windows 7 free RC downloads ending soon

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindaccessHelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <AccessibilityPlus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 00:42:13 -0700

hi, thought I should let you all know about this so you can grab a copy and a
license while there still available, I would recommend getting one even if your
just thinking about using windows 7 so you have a useful copy ready to go!

proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"