blind_html Fw: IE and Firefox 2

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindaccessHelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JawsLite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 17:19:23 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:36 PM
Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: IE and Firefox

Good afternoon,

One other thing I forgot to add. The first time that I executed this script
Firefox came up as if I had run it for the first time (Import Wizard / Do
you want to make Firefox your default browser). Not quite sure why, but it
only happened the first time.

HTH,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>