blind_html Elf's Unedited Notes on vista and screen readers now available

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 19:30:28 -0800

hello folks,

I had a few folks request that I make my notes on Vista and screen readers available, unedited or not, so I wanted to let folks know that I have!

there on my grab bag site:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

and there in the top section just under the nav links, (hit H2 to skip to them or use the skip link at the top of the navigation links) or bring up your links list and hit V for vista.

hopefully these will be helpful to folks, just remember, there not edited!!! alright?

take care,
inthane

blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx