[blind-wii] how accessible is the WII?

  • To: blind-wii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:55:03 +0000

hi list.

My brother wants to buy a nintendo WII, but my parents won't give him the money because it wouldn't benefit the whole family and it would only be for him. He said he would go halves on the money with me, but my parents wouldn't allow it because they said that the WII would be too inaccessible and useless for me.

my question is, how accessible is the WII? i'm completely blind in my left eye and have very limited vision in my right.

any feedback would be appreciated

Thanks

contact/im info:

email: robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

google talk: robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (online occasionally)

system info:

braillenote mPower bt user running keysoft 7,5 build 29

words of wisdom: technology: it's great when it works, but rubbish when it doesn't!

more info will be added as and when required