[blind-prog] Re: blind-prog Digest V4 #7

  • From: Annabel <annabel.brochier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-prog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:54:39 +0200

This is exacty what I am looking for.
We have tried Rumba for example but unsuccessfully. We have tried most of settings... Probably not the good ones.
A french developper tell me to try PCom. With some settings he can give me.
You seem to tell (sorry, my english is so bad !) that all emulators can works with the goog settings. for example, have you some advises for PCom and Rumba settings ? for Working with Jaws (Jaws 10, we are in France so we have some gap with the new versions)

On 26/08/2011 07:07, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
blind-prog Digest       Thu, 25 Aug 2011        Volume: 04  Issue: 007

In This Issue:
                [blind-prog] Re: MVS and Jaws

From: "Bissett, Tom"<tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:10:50 -0400
Subject: [blind-prog] Re: MVS and Jaws

Hi Annabel,  are you refering to mainframe mvs?  I am a mainframe programmer.
There are number of emulator / interfaces such PCom, Rumba, attachmate.  They
are accessable for the most part but there are things you need to set in order
for them to work.
If this is what you are refering to let me know and I may be able to help.
Tom Bisset
Retail Investment Products, PCG TD
BMO Financial Group
Tel: (416) 359-7568