[blind-prog] Re: Jaws calls out the file path and then the file name

  • From: "dereck carolan" <dereck.carolan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-prog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:25:05 +0100

Hi

When I open a document in an application the first thing jaws does is call out
the file name. While in notepad++ (editor), the full file path is displayed.
Jaws will therefore call out the file path and then the file name. How do I
stop the file path from being shown?

Thank you

Dereck Carolan

NCBI- Working for People  with Sight Loss

On 2011-09-20, at 6:27 AM, paniz alipour wrote:

Yes I want just to edit a page ,and the page can be an asp page php page a
webpage totally no not require generated by CMS.

I want to edit the web page by javascript,yes insert tag by javascript.

Thanks

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 12:59 PM, E.J. Zufelt <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you provide some more information?

Do you want to just edit a page, do you want to do the insertion with
Javascript, is the page static .html or generated by a content management
system?

Please try to explain in as much detail as you believe appropriate exactly what
you want to do.

Everett Zufelt

http://zufelt.ca <http://zufelt.ca/>

On 2011-09-20, at 5:25 AM, paniz alipour wrote:

Hello All ,

I want to insert a html tag into a webpage how can I do that?

Thanks

--
Paniz Alipour

--
Paniz Alipour

--
Paniz Alipour

Check-out NCBI's <a href="http://youtu.be/25P2tiuCi0U";>Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh
appeal</a>

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).

represent the views of NCBI