[blind-prog] Re: Gamesfortheblind.com

  • From: Wes and Jessie Neagle <wesjess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-prog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 23:41:21 +1000

Victor Tsaran wrote:
Hello all,
Some years ago,we purchased and downloaded from the above website a set of eight computer games for the blind. A version of Visual Basic was included in the download. The games relied on having Jaws or Window Eyes to work. The Visual Basic is now missing and the games do not work without it. The same website now has self-voicing games on it, which we purchased, but we want to use the ones that use Jaws or Window Eyes. The owner of the website did not respond to my request about the Visual Basic, probably because he hoped to sell these games to a wholesaler. None of the Visual Basic programs we have downloaded from the web make these games work. Does anyone know how we get the correct version of Visual Basic. We know absolutely nothing about programming.

Wes and ess

with unsubscribe in the subject field

with unsubscribe in the subject field