[blind-democracy] Re: Trump's Taxes

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <missktlab1217@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:41:07 -0500

I just heard on CNN that he'll accept the final results if he's the winner, otherwise, he'll start calling for a recount.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a different one each day.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Abby Vincent" <aevincent@xxxxxxxxx>