[blind-chess] To Richard About The Chess Problems In The Book Called How Not to Play Chess

Dear Richard,
I took a fresh look at the chess problems in the book of the subject of this
e-mail. From what I can see, you have to have read the book to do the
problems. I feel that they wouldn't serve our purposes. For any Braille
readers in the group, I feel that this is a pretty good book for someone who
is a beginner and a little more advanced who wants to improve their chess. I
got it from NLS.

Jim

Jim Homme
Skype: jim.homme