[blind-chess] To Richard About The Chess Problems In The Book Called How Not to Play Chess

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 20:03:13 -0400

Dear Richard,
I took a fresh look at the chess problems in the book of the subject of this
e-mail. From what I can see, you have to have read the book to do the
problems. I feel that they wouldn't serve our purposes. For any Braille
readers in the group, I feel that this is a pretty good book for someone who
is a beginner and a little more advanced who wants to improve their chess. I
got it from NLS.

Jim Homme
Skype: jim.homme
"Every day's a gift."

The blind-chess mailing list
View list information and change your settings: