  From: R Dinger
  To: chess
  Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 11:58 AM
  Subject: [blind-chess] Problem WAC030

  Good Morning Puzzlers,

  This problem is from Mario Lang's puzzle web page at
  http://delysid.org/chess/epd.cgi

   and is reported to be from Fred Reinfield's book "Win At Chess" 1958.

  Problem WAC030

  White to move

  FEN Problem Setup:
  1r3r2/
  4q1kp/
  b1pp2p1/
  5p2/
  pPn1N3/
  6P1/
  P3PPBP/
  2QRR1K1
   w - - 0 1

  Short Algebraic Problem Setup:
  White: Kg1, Qc1, Rd1, Re1, Bg2, Ne4, Pa2, Pb4, Pe2, Pf2, Pg3, Ph2
  Black: Kg7, Qe7, Rb8, Rf8, Ba6, Nc4, Pa4, Pc6, Pd6, Pf5, Pg6, Ph7

02:34:00