[blind-chess] Re: Revised Ladder Standings Gailans challenges Maynard

  • From: Mohammed Ali Loutfy <maloutfy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:04:38 -0400

Dear all,
sorry, since I am new to the  group, it will take me a while to keep
up with the rules.
I would like to challenge Brandt steencamp.
Brandt, please send me your first move whenever you are ready.
I look forward to our game.
Best.
Mohammed.

On 4/14/12, Update <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ladder Ranking and Player Status
>
> #  First      Last            clr Status         Active Game
> Date
> 1  Lucy       Jensen          (B) defender       Zolotarevsky-Jensen
> Feb 25
> 2  Edward     Zolotarevsky    (B) challenger     Zolotarevsky-Jensen
> Feb 25
> 3  Donna      Jodhan          (W) available  vac Donna returns on:
> Apr 18
> 4  Mike       Gieschen        (W) defender       Cockayne-Gieschen
> Apr 01
> 5  Stan       Lovell          (W) available
> 6  Curtis     Cockayne        (B) challenger     Cockayne-Gieschen
> Apr 01
> 7  Chris      Chaffin         (W) available
> 8  Paul       Benson          (W) available
> 9  Rebecca    Blaevoet        (W) available
> 10 Andrew     Cooper          (W) available
> 11 Lewis      Wallach         (W) available
> 12 Ginny      Alverson        (B) available  vac Ginny returns on:
> May 01
> 13 Dick       McStraw         (W) available
> 14 Brandt     Steenkamp       (B) available
> 15 Allen      Maynard         (B) defender       Gailans-Maynard
> Apr 14
> 16 Voldi      Gailans         (B) challenger     Gailans-Maynard
> Apr 14
> 17 Mohammed   Loutfy          (B) available
> 18 Jeffrey    Turner          (W) available
> 19 Rod        Macdonald       (W) available
> 20 Van        Vu              (W) available
> 21 David      Rosenkoetter    (B) defender       Allain-Rosenkoetter
> Mar 26
> 22 Michael    Allain          (B) challenger     Allain-Rosenkoetter
> Mar 26
>
> The following players have vacations scheduled:
> Ginny A Mar 18 through May 01
> Donna J Apr 02 through Apr 18
> Voldi G Apr 20 through Apr 23
> Brandt S Apr 21 through May 10
> Remember vacations must be scheduled two weeks in advance, unless it is an
> emergency.

Mohammed Ali Loutfy
PHD Student
The Department of Anthropology
The American University - Washington DC, USA.
E-mail: maloutfy@xxxxxxxxx