[blind-chess] Ladder Change Proposal

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chess" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:11:03 -0800

Hi Ladder Players,

I am proposing that we do not reverse the Ladder this coming January because
the Ladder is still not really settled down.

Giving it another year should allow enough time for the whole Ladder to settle
into an order more consistent with player ratings.

If the players generally agree, existing games should continue and new
challenge games can be started.  Since one reason for ending the Ladder on
November 30 was to free up time for year end holiday activities, I suggest we
drop the two week notice on scheduling vacations from the Ladder until January
for those too busy to play.

Please post your comments and we will follow the consensus of the Ladder
players.

Richard