[blind-chess] Re: Is thi advertisement legal in our group?s

To All,

I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Pharis.  This is highly inappropriate and can
lead to a very contagious  virus referred to as FREE advertising.  It can also
attract those who primarily use this site for their own personal advantage who
may not even know what the word "castle" means.

I do, however, personally feel it should be all right to mention a New or
undiscovered item's description, address and critique but only if an individual
is selling, for example, a recorder, Jaws, a Victor player they may own but not
use, etc. it should be all right to give to someone else to purchase at a
reduced and very fair price, or even give it away.  Why should something not be
used that can help another?
I believe this is a much different situation than Mr. Pharis has brought to our
attention.  Again, I completely agree with what I believe to be his sentiment.

Thank you for listening.

Lewis
"knightrider"