[blind-chess] Re: Excel Chess Board?

  • From: "alvin blazik" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 01:13:38 -0400

Jim,
Excel seemed to be a natural only because of the column headings A thru H and I
definitely needed
something better than the Notepad Chessboard that I had set up. Since an email
from Ed Z and you
this afternoon, mentioning  BG Chess and winboard, I have decided to look into
BG Chess to use for
my multiple chessboard situation. I can open and close different games as their
emails come in. Use
the already setup Chess environment to validate my moves and, hopefully,
keystroke checks for piece
attacks. If they don't exist in BG Chess, then I will go to Winboard, like you
use, and use all of
it's features except making suggestions for best moves.
Alvin