From: R Dinger
To: chess
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 1:05 PM
Subject: [blind-chess] 2011 Ladder Tournament Discussion

Hello Ladder Players,

Below is my consolidation of the comments so far regarding the 2011 Ladder
Tournament.

Item 1: Regarding reversing the Ladder order on January 1.
Yes: Rebecca, Edward, Curtis, Mike G, Paul
No: David

Item 2: Regarding playing two games for each challenge.
Yes: Hugh, David, Rebecca
No: Edward, Lewis, Curtis, Mike G, Paul

It is not too late to vote, but for now I think the reversal of order and one
game per challenge are winning.

Games in progress on January 1 will continue after reversing the ladder order
with the challenger being above the defender after the reversing.  If the
challenger wins, the order is unchanged.  If the defender wins, the defender
moves above the challenger.

Special note: If a new list member wants to join the Ladder during December, I
propose putting them near the top so they will be near the bottom in January.

Richard