[blackgold-it] Re: Black Gold TS Spooler Problem

SLO didn't make any changes.

Marci
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary See
  To: blackgold-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:12 PM
  Subject: [blackgold-it] Black Gold TS Spooler Problem

  As you already know, this afternoon around 3:30pm the print queue on Black
Gold's Terminal Server #1 (TS1) hung with all jobs stuck.      Trying to clear
jobs made no improvement so finally we stopped and restarted the spool service.
  I noticed one job (2 files) that lingered in the queue from about 1:30pm
until the crash.    Did any of you make any technical changes from around
12:30pm to 3:30pm today including things such as a new PC, new or changed
printer, install or change printer drivers, etc.   Any clues would be great and
appreciated.

  This email is only going to the Black Gold Tech List so feel free to openly
reply with any thoughts.

  Thanks,
  Gary

  Gary See