[bksvol-discuss] Re: your perfect right

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 14:27:54 -0400

I think we're going a bit beyond the purview of this list here. As the individual in question is more than likely not a member of this list, criticism for criticism's sake is not productive, nor is it our place to be judgmental, or to decide how others should spend their money. My recommendation is that if you don't care for their scans, then leave them to others. This is why we have a rating system of fair, good, and excellent.

Dave

At 01:22 PM 5/19/2007, you wrote:
In the case of the person submitting books about cloning, she is a professor with a doctorate. Of course, she still may not be able to afford the hundred dollars necessary to upgrade to the latest version of kurzweil and she may not be able to therefore use the optimize feature or ask her assistant to do so.

E.