[bksvol-discuss] Re: young reader fantasy request added to Wish List

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:14:19 -0400

Books in Process usually takes up multiple pages. Right now there are 146
books being proofread, so it takes up two pages if you do it in 100 per
page. I wish there was a way to see more than 100 per page because I like to
load the page and then do control F to find the word I'm searching for.
Books waiting to be proofread was over 300 last time I checked so that one
takes up 4 pages. Books awaiting approval is only 33 right now. But the book
that was requested, that I scanned, had been added to the collection last
October. I should have checked. Argh. And it wasn't an easy scan either
because of the British punctuation in the book.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Justice by Faye Kellerman