[bksvol-discuss] Re: young reader fantasy request added to Wish List

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:25:54 -0400

Argh this was a huge waste of time. I got and scanned Darkest Age, Book of
the Sword #2 and it was already in the collection--since last October. I
didn't look because it was a brand new request, and I just assumed the
person wishing for the book checked.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Justice by Faye Kellerman