[bksvol-discuss] Re: yikes on the new search

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:43:11 -0500

Also, you should be able to click on "advanced search" and just search by author that way. I tried it with various authors and things were fine.

Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

database 4774 (20100115) __________