[bksvol-discuss] Re: yikes on the new search

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:08:14 -0500

Jamie, how recently was this book added? Lissi and I discovered last night that we are unable to find some of our most recent submissions. Also, the number of books that Lissi is listed as having proof read has gone down from over 500 to 489. Somehow, quite a few books have disappeared from the collection, or are not being catalogued by the new search feature, or something else is wrong with it.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Courtney Stover" <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>